Voted as one of the world’s top 50 ‘smart’ buildings, the Downtown Campus epitomizes today’s progressive and sustainable building designs incorporating a number of ‘green’ and ‘smart’ features. The campus is outfitted with industry-leading telecommunications and information technology systems and access to public transport (including the SkyTrain and Granville Transit Corridor), hotels, restaurants, and the Pacific Centre shopping mall are all at your doorstep.
bcit’s downtown campus is conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver’s business district. The building is outfitted with state-of-the-art telecommunication and information technology. Classrooms and meeting rooms are bright and airy, most with floor to ceiling windows. With downtown accommodations, restaurants, pacific centre shopping mall, sky train and the Granville transit corridor at your doorstep, bcit’s downtown campus is the right choice to ensure your meeting, conference or special event is an unparalleled success.
- Boardrooms, conference spaces, ‘smart’ classrooms, lecture theatres
- Eight-storeys (168,000 sq. ft.) of floor-to-ceiling windows
- Central glass-sheathed suspended staircase
- Wall ‘light shelves’ automatically adjust natural lighting
- Four and a half levels of underground parking.
Room and Rates [Download Now]