False Creek Yacht Club – Preferred
We are located in beautiful downtown Vancouver, British Columbia overlooking False Creek. We are a top class marina that enjoys both power and sailing vessels and an award winning clubhouse with spectacular views. With approximately 250 members, a mixture of organized water based and social activities in our award winning clubhouse makes FCYC (The Star of False Creek) one of the finest yacht clubs in Canada. The stunning view attracts numerous wedding and other receptions/meetings.
- Our lounge is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook from False Creek to English Bay. We have a beautiful wrap-around patio, large dance floor, a well-stocked bar, and a large kitchen for your caterer to use;
- Our lounge will comfortably accommodate up to 90 guests for a sit-down dinner, 150 guests for a stand-up cocktail reception, or 75 guests theater-style;
- We have a boardroom available which can accommodate 14 guests;
- Free parking is available on the day of your event for you and your guest; however parking is limited so it’s not guaranteed;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi;
- Friendly, outgoing staff that will ensure your event is successfully executed.
We have a full-serve beverage bar–excellent pricing.
Your wedding photographs will be stunning with the beautiful waters of False Creek as a backdrop.
False Creek Yacht Club (FCYC) is a private club and marina located in False Creek, just minutes from the heart of downtown Vancouver. Our magnificent view embraces Granville Island, False Creek and English Bay.
Our facilities include our Lounge and/or our Boardroom. Both facilities have well-appointed interiors, making them ideal for many types of events: Weddings, Birthdays, Retirement Parties, Conferences, and Meetings. Our spacious deck has ample seating, and two barbeques.
For those of you who indulge, smoking is allowed on our patio.
- FCYC’s office, and facilities, are on the top floor of our building at 1661 Granville Street (just beneath the north side of the Granville Street Bridge). Stair & Elevator access.
- Access is via eastbound on Pacific St, or Beach Ave, then turn right at Granville, our parking lot is at the end of the street. Or Wetsbound on Pacific, left at Howe, left at Beach, right on Granville.
- Stone Grill restaurant is in our building as well
- The Lounge is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over False Creek, Granville Island, and out to English Bay.
Our Lounge offers/accommodates:
- up to 90 guests for a sit-down dinner
- up to 75 for theater-style seating
- up to 150 for a stand-up cocktail reception
- a large dance floor
- a well-stocked bar and experienced servers
- a spacious south, and west-facing patio that wraps around the building, for a stunning view of False Creek. Perfect for sunset viewing!
- the marina can accommodate yacht arrivals/departures (size-restricted–please inquire)
Please contact Darcy Goodrich at 604 682 3292 ext 123 or by email for more details or to arrange to see the facility.